Training Material Design
Effective design requires the development of effective learning models. The design of the inScreenMode training material entails a 7-step process, which includes how to develop:
- the "why" or rationale for educational change
- what all students need to know
- what the research tells us about learners
- pertinent new instructional models
- engaged learning environments
- the building of new instructional models
- the creation of dynamic action plans.
This 7-step process is aligned with "measurable (quantitative, qualitative, formative, summative) student results" (Bernajean Porter, Grappling With Accountability, 1999).